Family Swimming pools are considered to be valuable assets to homes. Having a swimming pool may increase the value of a house to a great extent. Swimming pools are also a great way to entertain the guests and spending time with the family. Whether it is used for actual swimming or just to appear stunning in the yard, you should contact the Best Swimming pool companies in Dubai to build a swimming pool for you.
Once the decision to have a family swimming pool in UAE is made, many people wonder where to go from there. Creating a swimming pool doesn’t have to be a difficult task. With the right Swimming Pool Company in UAE, you can choose the proper options while building a pool in the backyard. Below mentioned are some of the important categories and subcategories for the type of pool to be decided.
- Type of pool
- There are 3 kinds of pool: in-ground, semi in-ground and above ground.
- The in-ground (or dug up) pool: unrivalled in comfort and durability!
- The semi in-ground (or semi-dug) pool: an “all terrain” choice
- Above-ground pools: easy to transport
- Size of pool
Pools come in 3 major size options as stated below
- Mini pool: less than 10 m²
- Standard size pool: around 32 m²
- Lap pool (sports swimming): from 10 m in length
- Shape of the Pool: Among the most well-known pool models:
- The “rectangular” pool: this is a classic, stylish and timeless design;
- The lap pool : useful for athletes only
- The “oval” pool: This pool integrates easily and harmoniously. It enables you to swim long lengths to allow good circulation around the pool; suitable for fans of aqua-siestas as well as athletes alike;
- The “bean-shaped” pool: It is generally a multi-zone pool. It gently fits into the landscape. Helps to separate hyper-active children from the hyper-inactive parents;
- The “free-form” pool: this pool optimizes the available space by an atypical shape that adapts to any garden;
- Type of steps
- Exterior steps that are installed outside of the pool structure
- Interior steps that are incorporated into the pool structure
- Type of Pool bottom
Bottoms suitable for family use ( such as swimming, games, with people of different heights) :
- 20 m flat bottom
- Dished bottom from 1.20 to 1.80 m
Bottoms which are poorly or less well-adapted for family use:
- 50 m flat bottom
- Deep end from 1.20 to 2.40 m
For aqua biking: 1.20 m flat bottom or mini-well
Choosing the best option for a family swimming pool in UAE takes careful consideration. If one follows the above points for consideration they should be able to choose the best option.